This quest will expire after the events at the Mechonis Core.
Adventurers in Peril is a Timed Quest in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be received from Miriall south of the southernmost pool near the Imperial Palace in Alcamoth. This quest and the The Missing Partner Valak Mountain Quest are mutually exclusive. If Melia is in the active party, she will comment.
After climbing the wall to Three Sage Summit, Zain can be seen on the left of the path that goes off to the right. Kurralth is in the corner of the crook of the path up the hill. If the party quick travels to Three Sage Summit, Kurralth is in the crook of the U-turn after going down the path without taking any detours, and Zain is at the bottom of the hill, against the wall.
- "Find Zain near Three Sage Summit on Valak Mountain."
- "Find Kurralth near Three Sage Summit on Valak Mountain."
- "Return to Miriall."
"You found the two on the mountain, injured by monsters, and brought them home safely."
- Completing this quest will make The Missing Partner missable.
- Upon completion of this quest, the Affinity Chart will change:
- Melia: "Valak Mountain s a deathtrap. To think they actually went! Reckless and foolish. How did they get sanction to go there in the first place?"
- Miriall: "I don't care about any sanction! They've gone, so it's too late! Aren't their lives more important!"
- Melia: "Y-yes...you are correct. Come, we must make haste if we are to save Zain and Kurralth."