Amber Leaves are collectables in Xenoblade Chronicles. They can be found on the Fallen Arm.
Fallen Arm - the following locations have the highest spawn rate (10%) for Amber Leaf:
- west of Ulna Passage; the end of the area
- east of Inlet Beach; near the shoreline
- the high platform at the upper area of base of Digit 5. On the map, the spawn point is at the left corner. The area is only accessible by swimming on the right side of Digit 5, and then make a U-turn through a passage. There is a shore ahead; climb onto the platform to reach the spawn point.
- the left side of Digit 5; look for the platform and it is only accessible by swimming around from the right side of Digit 5
- the high platform on top of Digit 2 Plain; the area is only accessible by climbing to high ground (one floor high) and then walk on the high platform to the desired position
- Distant Fingertip; the area is guarded by LV95 UM Wicked Sallos
Colony 6 - Behind the watchtower; southwest of the Colony 6 entrance. Special LV4 and before completing the Mechonis core event. Spawn rate is 14%.
The following collectables can also be found in the watchtower area:
- Oil Oyster (14%)
- Fire Apple (14%)
- Large Mango (14%)
- Mossy Panel (14%)
- Rabbit Stone (14%)
- Art Core Coil (12%)
- Energy Aubergine (4%)