|Source||Sword Valley, Colony 6, Trade|
|Sell Price||1,800 G|
Sword Valley - the following locations have the highest spawn rate (12%) for Amethyst Melon:
- the high platform below the Supply Convoy; on the map, look for the semi-circle passage on the right side
- northwest of 5th Gate; in the vicinity of the fire elemental ether gear
- northwest of 3rd Gate; the area where the UM Mischievous Naberius spawns
- the entrance of the passage that leads to the Monado Wound; look for the wrench-shaped platform on the map. The spawn point is below it.
- Monado Wound
- southwest of the Ether Storage Area; look for the river of ether whereby the passage narrows on the map. The spawn point is at the upper area whereby the river passage starts to narrow.
- east of Port Maintenance Bay; the spawn point is in front and in between the two rectangles on the map
- the bridge across the Radio Tower
- in front of the Control Tower
- east of the Radio Tower; in front of the stairway
- east and west of the Control Tower; look for the lower platform that is sticking out on the map. It is in parallel with the bridge across the Control Tower
- east of the Control Tower; the lowest level adjacent to the protruding platform
- the bridge across the Control Tower
- southeast of Port Access Pathway; look for the nearest two rectangles on the map. Then facing northwest, head north to find the stairway that leads to the lower level of the area. Look for the protruding platform nearby. The spawn point is there.
Colony 6 - Assembly Hall. Special LV1 and after completing the Mechonis core event. The highest spawn rate is 27%, from 5 pm. to 7 p.m.
The following collectables are also found in the same time and location:
- Black Blossom (12%)
- Meaty Carrot (12%)
- Jujube Silver (11%)
- Citron Gooseberry (10%)
- Fire Pepper (10%)
- Bitter Broccoli (9%)
- Juicy Melon (9%)