|Area(s)||Fallen Arm (Wreckage Beach)|
|View Angle||360°||View Distance||60 M|
|Spawn Time||Any, after the Mechonis Core is completed|
The Ancient Daedala is one of the five Superbosses in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be found at level 105 near Wreckage Beach on the Fallen Arm. As with the other Superbosses, it appears after the events at the Mechonis Core.
|HP||Attack Power||Ether Power||Agility||Double Attack Rate||Critical Hit Rate||Physical Damage Resistance %||Ether Damage Resistance %||Orientation of Resistance|
|Art||Attribute||Strength Multiplier||Number of Hits||Range (meters)||Effect||Knockback||Blowdown/Daze|
|Bolt Screw||Physical||2.4 - 2.8||1||Single||-||-||Yes/Yes|
|Rivoluzione||Physical||1.8 - 2.0||1||Single||Bleed||Yes||-|
|Vento||Physical||0.75 - 0.90||1||Frontal Arc||Topple||-||-|
|Strano ※1||Physical||1.2 - 1.4||1||Single||Max HP ▼||-||-|
|Conquista X||Talent (Physical)||1.35 - 1.6||1||Single||Bleed||-||-|
|Laser ※2||Ether||2.7 - 3.2||1||Frontal Line||-||Yes||-|
※1 Daedala will only use this art when the target with the aggro ring is toppled.
※2 Daedala will only use this art when the target is far away from it.
※3 Daedala will activate its craze aura when its health is less than 30% of its total HP.
|Spike Type||Range (meters)||Damage/Debuff (Effect/%)|
|Break||◆||Lock-On||○||Physical Defence ▼||△||Agility ▼||○|
|Topple||▲||Bind||△||Ether Defence ▼||△||Aura Seal||△|
|Daze||×||Paralysis||△||Attack Power ▼||×||Arts Seal||×|
|Sleep||×||Slow||△||Ether Power ▼||○||Death||×|
|△ = 70% resistance|
|▲ = 100% resistance unless certain conditions are met|
|◇ = 70% resistance, but no resistance during chain attack|
|◆ = 100% resistance, but no resistance during chain attack|
|○ = no resistance|
|× = immune|
- Daedala will automatically use Laser if the battle members are too far from it, particularly at the beginning of the battle (due to its ridiculously high viewing distance). Earth cloak gems (60%) can be used to not only reduce Daedala's viewing distance, but to prevent it from using its Laser attack as the opening move.
- Daedala's attack power is very high (2400). Consider using Dunban as an agility tank or Reyn/Mechon Fiora as a damage tank. For Reyn/Mechon Fiora, guard shift can be used to defend against topple, daze, knockback, or blowdown attacks. Melia's buff elements will also make the battle much easier.
- Daedala has a range damage spike (1260). Equip spike defence gems (100%) to prevent battle members from absorbing spike damage. Long range attackers can avoid absorbing the spike damage.
- Daedala is one of the enemies that can use consecutive special attacks.
- Conquista X can be defended by using Monado Shield LV10 (Shulk), Last Stand (Reyn), Jaws of Death (Dunban), etc.
- Use aura removal arts such as Behave (Riki) to dispel Daedala's craze aura
Note: This enemy does not drop weapons or armour in silver chests.
|Rare Earth Cylinder (V)||Night Vision V||50%|
|Rare Ice Cylinder (V)||Heat Sink V||50%|
Note: This enemy does not drop non-unique weapons in gold chests.
|Unique Weapons||Chosen One||5.8%|
|Unique Armours||Glory Leggings||14.4%|
|Advanced Art Books||Summon Wind||12%|
- Some names of his attacks (Rivoluzione, Strano, Vento) are in Italian.
- The Daedala was a festival in ancient Greece that celebrated the goddess Hera.
Daedala Battle - Level 53 PT (Reyn, Riki, Dunban; No Topple, No 4th/5th Skill Trees, etc.). Last Stand loop.
Daedala Battle (Level 61 Party Members, No Topple, One chain attack kill)