The Benevolent Aim is a Unique Monster in Xenoblade Chronicles. It is a level 51 Mechon, and can be found in Sword Valley, at the Monado Wound secret area behind six smaller Mechon units (two M63 Harvester Units, two M54 Armoured Units and two M82 Melee Units).
|Gala Chainsaw V||Talent (Physical)||2.05 – 2.25||1||-||-||Yes (3)||-|
|Deadly Chainsaw||Physical||3.3 – 3.5||1||Frontal Arc||Bleed||-||-|
|Break||0%||Lock-On||0%||Physical Def. ▼||70%||Agility ▼||0%|
|Topple||0%||Bind||0%||Ether Def. ▼||0%||Aura Seal||0%|
|Daze||0%||Paralysis||0%||Strength ▼||0%||Arts Seal||70%|
|First Attack Plus III||Electric||31.3%|
|Topple Resist III||Wind||31.3%|
|Cloud Cutlass||1 slot||5.8%|
|Clarity Staff||2 slots||3.9%|
|Delta Rifle||2 slots||2.8%|
|Stellar Gear||0 slots||12.1%|
|Stellar Leggings||0 slots||8.1%|
|Orion Gloves||0 slots||4.7%|
|General Driver||2 slots||16.4%|
|General Driver||3 slots||5.8%|
- It has a Topple damage spike (1,130). Avoid toppling it.
- Double attack rate is 10%. Debuff it with paralysis to stop it from double attacking.
- It can be exploited to do many things such as affinity, EXP and AP farming.
- For EXP and AP farming, have Riki and a tank in the party. Main the tank (i.e. Dunban) and lure Aim to the ramp on the left side. Stay at the far right corner behind the ramp until Aim just passes through the gap between the ramp and the big pillar. Then immediately circle around the ramp counter-clockwise until at the front of the ramp. Then head to the top of the ramp but stop at the flat surface. Aim will be frozen at this point. The tank needs to accumulate aggro before proceeding further. From this point Riki can spam his auto-attack and talent art. Note that this method is not fast, but is faster than grinding enemies. The AP rate, for example, is roughly 400 points per minute, but the rate will depend on the level gap between the battle members and the enemy.
- For affinity farming between two battle members, battle members must be level 45 or lower or else this won't work too well. Follow the same procedure as above. The other two battle members' role is to keep missing attacks, which will lower tension and trigger the battle members to cheer each other up. The player does not have to do anything else other than to keep the controller connection alive.