|Area(s)||Valak Mountain (Great Glacier)|
|View Angle||120°||View Distance||28 M|
|Spawn Time||Night, after completing the Mechonis Core|
The Blizzard Belgazas is one of the five Superbosses in Xenoblade Chronicles. It is a Behemoth type enemy, and is found at level 114 near the Great Glacier in Valak Mountain. Like the other Superbosses, it appears when Egil is defeated for the last time; it is the second highest level monster of the game following Avalanche Abaasy.
|HP||Attack Power||Ether Power||Agility||Double Attack Rate||Critical Hit Rate||Physical Damage Resistance %||Ether Damage Resistance %||Orientation of Resistance|
|622,600||2,800||1,800||50||15||0||60||30||Front and Back|
|Art||Attribute||Strength Multiplier||Number of Hits||Range (meters)||Effect||Knockback||Blowdown/Daze|
|Vicious Combo||Physical||0.95 - 1.10||2||Single||-||Yes||-|
|Mountain Stomp||Physical||0.8 - 0.9||3||Centered around caster||-||-||Yes/Yes|
|Rex Gore||Physical||1.5 - 1.8||2||Single||Death during a blizzard only (second hit)||-||Yes/Yes|
|Rex Poison||Ether||2.4 - 2.8||1||Frontal Arc||Poison, damage doubles during a blizzard||Yes||-|
|Frozen Graveyard X||Talent (Ether)||3.6 - 4.3||1||Frontal Arc||-||Yes||-|
|Rex Roar||Status||-||-||Frontal Arc||Bind (and Pierce during a blizzard)||Yes||-|
※ The Blizzard Belgazas will activate its craze aura when its health is less than 30% of its total HP.
|Spike Type||Range (meters)||Damage/Debuff (Effect/%)|
|Break||◆||Lock-On||○||Physical Defence ▼||△||Agility ▼||○|
|Topple||▲||Bind||×||Ether Defence ▼||△||Aura Seal||△|
|Daze||×||Paralysis||△||Attack Power ▼||×||Arts Seal||△|
|Sleep||×||Slow||△||Ether Power ▼||△||Death||×|
|△ = 70% resistance|
|▲ = 100% resistance unless certain conditions are met|
|◇ = 70% resistance, but no resistance during chain attack|
|◆ = 100% resistance, but no resistance during chain attack|
|○ = no resistance|
|× = immune|
- Belgazas has a large topple damage spike of 2540. Avoid toppling it.
- Belgazas has an extremely high attack power. Provide the tank with adequate physical defense from heavy armour, Summon Earth (Melia), Rage (Reyn), etc.
- Mountain Stomp can be defended by Monado Armour (Shulk), Summon Earth (Melia), etc. Initiating a chain attack during the initiation of the Mountain Stomp attack can also keep battle members alive, but most of the time, the battle members' HP will be 1 after the attack.
- Frozen Graveyard X can be defended by Monado Shield LV10 (Shulk), Last Stand (Reyn), Jaws of Death (Dunban), etc. The last two requires the tank to have an aggro ring.
- some of Belgazas' arts are augmented during a blizzard
- Riki's Behave under very high tension is most reliable for removing Belgazas' craze aura
- You can use anyone who can accumulate aggro quickly and stay behind the ice crystals, Belgazas will stop and you can hit him with no problems until he dies.
- Belgazas' base agility is very low, so battle members, pumped up with agility and other agility bonuses, can easily dodge Belgazas' physical attacks.
Note: This enemy does not drop weapons or armour in silver chests.
|Rare Behemoth Crystal (V)||Topple Plus V / Divine Protect V||50%|
|AP Up V / Talent Boost V||50%|
Note: This enemy does not drop non-unique weapons in gold chests.
|Unique Armours||Glory Leggings||13%|
|Advanced Art Books||Hammer Beat||10.9%|
|You Can Do It||7.3%|
Belgazas Battle - Level 53 Party Members (Shulk, Dunban, Reyn). No topple, no 4th/5th skill trees, etc.
Belgazas Battle - One chain attack kill, Level 61 Party Members (Shulk, Dunban, Seven)
Belgazas Battle - DoT abuse
Belgazas Battle - Hide behind crystal exploit. Level 61 Party Members (Melia, Riki, Dunban - All Naked)