|Area(s)||Valak Mountain (Great Glacier)|
|View Angle||120°||View Distance||28 M|
|Spawn Time||After completing the Mechonis Core|
The Blizzard Belgazas is one of the five Superbosses in Xenoblade Chronicles, and is found at level 114 near the Great Glacier location in Valak Mountain. Like the other Superbosses, it appears when Egil is defeated for the last time. It is a Behemoth type enemy and is the second highest level monster of the game following Avalanche Abaasy.
|HP||Attack Power||Ether Power||Agility||Double Attack Rate||Critical Hit Rate||Physical Damage Resistance %||Ether Damage Resistance %||Orientation of Resistance|
|622,600||2800||1800||50||15||0||60||30||Front and Back|
|Spike Type||Range||Damage/Debuff (Effect/%)|
|Topple||▲||Bind||×||Ether Defense↓||△||Aura Seal||△|
|Daze||×||Paralysis||△||Attack Power↓||×||Arts Seal||△|
Legend: △ = 70% resistance; ▲ = 100% resistance unless certain conditions are met; ◇ = 70% resistance, but no resistance during chain attack; ◆ = 100% resistance, but no resistance during chain attack; ○ = no resistance; × = immune
|Arts||Attribute||Strength Multiplier||# Hits||Range||Effect||Knockback||Blowdown/Daze|
|Vicious Combo||Physical||0.95 to 1.1||2||Single||-||Yes||-|
|Mountain Stomp||Physical||0.8 to 0.9||3||Centered around caster||-||-||Yes/Yes|
|Rex Gore||Physical||1.5 to 1.8||2||Single||Death during a blizzard only (2nd hit)||-||Yes/Yes|
|Rex Poison||Ether||2.4 to 2.8||1||Frontal Arc||Poison, Damage will double during a blizzard||Yes||-|
|Frozen Graveyard X||Talent (Ether)||3.6 to 4.3||1||Frontal Arc||-||Yes||-|
|Rex Roar||Status||-||-||Frontal Arc||Bind (and Pierce during a blizzard)||Yes||-|
※ Belgazas will activate its craze aura when its health is less than 30% of its total HP.
- Belgazas has a large topple damage spike of 2540. Avoid toppling it.
- Belgazas has an extremely high attack power. Provide the tank with adequate physical defense from heavy armour, Summon Earth (Melia), Rage (Reyn), etc.
- Mountain Stomp can be defended by Monado Armour (Shulk), Summon Earth (Melia), etc. Initiating a chain attack during the initiation of the Mountain Stomp attack can also keep battle members alive, but most of the time, the battle members' HP will be 1 after the attack.
- Frozen Graveyard X can be defended by Monado Shield LV10 (Shulk), Last Stand (Reyn), Jaws of Death (Dunban), etc. The last two requires the tank to have an aggro ring.
- some of Belgazas' arts are augmented during a blizzard
- Riki's Behave under very high tension is most reliable for removing Belgazas' craze aura
- You can use anyone who can accumulate aggro quickly and stay behind the ice crystals, Belgazas will stop and you can hit him with no problems until he dies.
- Belgazas' base agility is very low, so battle members, pumped up with agility and other agility bonuses, can easily dodge Belgazas' physical attacks.
Belgazas Battle - Level 53 Party Members (Shulk, Dunban, Reyn). No topple, no 4th/5th skill trees, etc.
Belgazas Battle - One chain attack kill, Level 61 Party Members (Shulk, Dunban, Seven)
Belgazas Battle - DoT abuse
Belgazas Battle - Hide behind crystal exploit. Level 61 Party Members (Melia, Riki, Dunban - All Naked)
Note: This enemy does not drop weapons or armour in silver chests.
|Rare Behemoth Crystal (V)||Topple Plus V / Divine Protect V||50%|
|AP Up V / Talent Boost V||50%|
Note: This enemy does not drop non-unique weapons in gold chests.
|Unique Armours||Glory Leggings||13%|
|Advanced Art Books||Hammer Beat||10.9%|
|You Can Do It||7.3%|