For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles X, this page may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
CR17S19S8 is a track in Xenoblade Chronicles X, composed and arranged by Hiroyuki Sawano. It is track ten of disc one from the Xenoblade X Original Soundtrack, and the tenth part of the suite titled 0rCH-SUITE "X".
The first part can be heard in the following cutscenes:
- The appearance of the Fierce Vigent during A Friend in Need
- Meeting up with Irina and Gwin to protect the piece of the Lifehold in Chapter 7
- Luxaar emerging from the defeated Vita and attacking the Lifehold Core in Chapter 12
- Receiving the crisis signal from Irina in We Were Soldiers
- Discovering the Hermit Insidias during Meeting Yelv
- Discovering the Qmoeva Divider during Foggy Dilemma
- Confronting the Agile Caecus during BFFs
- A mysterious black Galdr appearing during Frontier Spirit
- Tatsu under attack by the Grudge Tersqual in To Serve Nopon
- Encountering the Prone at and atop the Ensconced Citadel in Bozé's Way
- The Sparkjet Rifle exploding in What the Skell?!
The second part can be heard in the following cutscenes:
- The Ma-non being confronted by the Chief Qmoeva in Chapter 5
- The Ganglion forces attempting to fight off the Tainted at the beginning of Chapter 6
- Discovering Celica and Rock being attacked by Marnuck in Manhunt
The third part can be heard in the following:
- The battle against Goetia in Chapter 4
- Battles against Pharsis, the Everqueen, Dadaan, the Strongest Prone, Lugalbanda, the Wanderer-King, Vortice, the Deific Blast, Nahum, the Red Hare, and Nardacyon, the Shadowless
- The battle against the Ajoa Cantor in Lakeside Getaway
- The battle against the Gale Milsaadi in Yelv's Partner
- Battles in Squad Missions and Support Missions (except for the final set of enemies)