For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles X, this page may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
no10=CR17S19S8 is a track in Xenoblade Chronicles X, composed and arranged by Hiroyuki Sawano. It is track ten of disc one from the XenobladeX Original Soundtrack, and the tenth part of the suite titled 0rCH-SUITE "X".
The first part can be heard in the following cutscenes:
- The appearance of the Fierce Vigent during A Friend in Need
- Meeting up with Irina and Gwin to protect the piece of the Lifehold in Chapter 7
- Luxaar emerging from the defeated Vita and attacking the Lifehold Core in Chapter 12
- Receiving the crisis signal from Irina in We Were Soldiers
- Discovering the Hermit Insidias during Meeting Yelv
- Discovering the Qmoeva Divider during Foggy Dilemma
- Confronting the Agile Caecus during BFFs
- A mysterious black Galdr appearing during Frontier Spirit
- Tatsu under attack by the Grudge Tersqual in To Serve Nopon
- Encountering the Prone at and atop the Ensconced Citadel in Bozé's Way
- The Sparkjet Rifle exploding in What the Skell?!
The second part can be heard in the following cutscenes:
- The Ma-non being confronted by the Chief Qmoeva in Chapter 5
- The Ganglion forces attempting to fight off the Tainted at the beginning of Chapter 6
- Discovering Celica and Rock being attacked by Marnuck in Manhunt
The third part can be heard in the following:
- The battle against Goetia in Chapter 4
- Battles against Pharsis, the Everqueen, Dadaan, the Strongest Prone, Lugalbanda, the Wanderer-King, Vortice, the Deific Blast, Nahum, the Red Hare, and Nardacyon, the Shadowless
- The battle against the Ajoa Cantor in Lakeside Getaway
- The battle against the Gale Milsaadi in Yelv's Partner
- Battles in Squad Missions and Support Missions (except for the final set of enemies)