Sword Valley - the following locations have the highest spawn rate (17%) for Crimson Gear:
- 6th Gate area
- 5th Gate area
- 4th Gate area
- Supply Convoy area; lower left area
- southeast of Control Tower; look for the rectangle shape on the map
- west of the Control Tower; look for the two dark rectangles on the map. The spawn point is near the rectangle on the right.
- west of the Control Tower; go up the stairway and then turn right. The spawn point is at the midpoint of the platform.
- southwest of the Control Tower; look for the dark rectangle on the map. The platform next to it has a spawn point.
- in front of Port Maintenance Bay
- north of Port Maintenance Bay; look for the three dark rectangles on the map; it is between the 2nd and 3rd rectangles
- on the map, locate the dark rectangles nearest to the Port Access Pathway; facing northwest, head straight and then jump down one level to reach the spawn point
- in conjunction to the above, head down one more level and facing southwest, head straight until the blue orb is visible
- underneath the bridge across the Control Tower
- west of the Radio Tower; at the highest platform
- west of the Heavy Machine Depot; head up the stairs and then turn right. Go straight until the end of the platform is reached.
- on the stairs at the lower level, east of Radio Tower
Colony 6 - Assembly Hall. Special LV1 and after completing the Mechonis core event. The highest spawn rate is 17%, from 5 a.m to 6 a.m.
The following collectables can also be found from the same time and location:
- Bitter Melon (17%)
- Bitter Broccoli (16%)
- Darkness Bottle (15%)
- Bud of Eternity (13%)
- Gold Condenser (10%)
- Purple Lamp (10%)
- Red Frontier (2%)