For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles, this page or section may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Disquiet (不安, Uneasiness) is an Event Track in Xenoblade Chronicles, composed and arranged by Manami Kiyota. It is track 17 of disc 1 from the Xenoblade Original Soundtrack. This music is an ominous, unsettling theme that is heard in the following cutscenes:
- Shulk's vision of Reyn being attacked by the Arachno Queen in Tephra Cave
- The party discovers that Mechon are patrolling the Ether Mine
- Alvis watches from a rock Lakeside in Makna Forest as Shulk and Reyn depart, shortly after helping Shulk defeat three Puera Telethia
- Melia splits off from the party with her Imperial Guards after arriving at the Centre Gate to Alcamoth
- Shulk's uneasy questions in Junks before the party leaves for the Apocrypha Generator
- The party discovers Tyrea wounded outside Colony 6 (Melancholy Tyrea)