For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles, this page or section may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Drones are Mechonis equipment in Xenoblade Chronicles. They are listed under the "Feet" tab in the in-game inventory, but are shown to be worn on the back. They can only be worn by Fiora, and determine what Talent Art she will have. Her default talent art is Cannon Drones I if no drones are worn. The following tables show the list of drones equipment and the stats for each talent art.
Drone Talent Arts
|Talent Art||Attribute||Range||Distance||# of|
|Cannon Drones I||Ether||Frontal Line||20 M||1||25||-||Yes||10||-|
|Gun Drones I||Ether||Centered around self||20 M||6||25||-||-||1.2||-|
|Sword Drones I||Physical||Single||6 M||10||25||-||-||1||-|
|Shield Drones I||Ether||Self||-||-||-||30||-||-||Blocks 1 Talent Art attack ※|
|Cannon Drones II||Ether||Frontal Line||20 M||1||25||-||Yes||15||-|
|Gun Drones II||Ether||Centered around self||20 M||6||25||-||-||1.8||-|
|Sword Drones II||Physical||Single||6 M||10||25||-||-||1.25||-|
|Shield Drones II||Ether||Self||-||-||-||30||-||-|| Remove debuffs|
Debuff immunity for 30 seconds
|Sword Drones X||Physical||Single||6 M||10||25||-||-||1.5||-|
※ The shield breaks after absorbing a Talent Art attack. Shield lasts up to 30 seconds.
- Fiora can use one of the above Talent Arts by equipping specific foot items, which can be obtained from enemy drops, shops, or named NPCs via quests.
- Physical damage is calculated based on weapon's power + Fiora's Strength.
- Ether damage is calculated based on weapon's power + Fiora's Ether strength.
- Fiora's Cannon and Gun Drones' Ether damage can be augmented with Electric Plus gems.
- AI Fiora will not use Shield Drones I on her own.
- Like other physical attacks that inflict multiple hits, any one of the sequence of physical attacks blocked by an enemy will end the attack.