Financial Planning is a quest in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be received from King Squeeze northwest of the Commercial District of Colony 9. There are two routes that can be taken to complete this quest and An Impoverished Critic.
- "Talk to Leopold"
- "Collect 5 lots of Caterpile Poison from Caterpiles in Tephra Cave."
- "Talk with King Squeeze and slip some Caterpile Poison into his Pocket."
- "Return to Leopold"
- An Impoverished Critic and this quest will be completed after talking to Leopold
- "Talk to Sylviane"
- "Look for the evidence that Sylviane disposed at the Central Plaza"
- Hint: Southwest of Central Plaza. The item is on the lower platform at sea level.
- "Show King Squeeze the Top-Secret Orders."
- An Impoverished Critic and this quest will be completed after talking to King Squeeze
A Route: "Thanks to Leopold's plan, King Squeeze lost his 'business' and has disappeared."
B Route: "Now that he has something on King Squeeze, Leopold is under less pressure to pay his debt."
Upon completion of this quest, the Affinity Chart will change:
- A route, if Leopold is spoken to, King Squeeze disappears:
- B route, if Sylviane is spoken to: