For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles, this page or section may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
The Galahad Fortress (Japanese: ガラハド要塞, Garahado yōsai; English dub: /ˈɡæləˌhæd/) is an area in Xenoblade Chronicles. It is the fortress that protects Mechonis from Homs. Kallian attacks the fortress after most of it was destroyed. Once the party reaches the end of Mechonis Field, they cannot return to the Sword Valley and the fortress, and all of its Collectables will need to be acquired via trading. Even beyond completing the Collectopaedia, some of them are needed for the rebuilding of Colony 6.
The party, having just navigated the last few winding paths of Sword Valley, continues into the fortress. They navigate the Mechon stronghold until they reach Face Nemesis. A quest activates; the Mechon around her must be destroyed. After that, the party decides to retreat, only to end up where Egil waits for Shulk and the others. Egil deactivates the Monado's power and he and Face Nemesis must be fought. The battle ends quickly. After the fight, Fiora begs Meyneth for help to save Shulk and the others. This causes the destruction of most of Galahad Fortress, causing the room to fall apart, exposing the abyss below. The party falls onto the Fallen Arm, as Shulk jumps after Fiora, still in the Mechon.
- Main Maintenance Bay [Earth]
- NE of 1st Turbine Room [Fire]
- Ether Blast Furnace - SW Ether Gear [Water]
- Ether Blast Furnace - SE Ether Gear [Fire]
- Strength Up III
- Initial Tension III
- Ether Blast Furnace - NE Ether Gear [Water]
- Ether Blast Furnace - NW Ether Gear [Earth]
Points of Interest
Normal Minor Enemies
- M34 Hornet Unit
- M35 Wasp Unit
- M48 Sentry Unit
- M58 Tactical Unit
- M59 Captain
- M65 Hunter Unit
- M66 Production Unit
- M66 Supply Unit
- M68 Construction Unit
- M85 Infantry Unit
- M85 Sergeant
- Offensive Scout Unit
Quest Exclusive Enemies
Story & Quest Exclusive Enemies
- Defensive Guard Unit (first)
- Defensive Guard Unit (second)
- Face Nemesis
- M94 Guard Unit (first)
- M94 Guard Unit (second)
- Galahad Fortress connects to Fallen Arm at the Silver Wreckage by jumping from the platform west of the Face Maintenance Bay. However, this is not reciprocal, as Galahad Fortress is not directly reachable from Fallen Arm.