In Pursuit of Love is a quest in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be received from Rosemary near the shop by the Main Entrance, up a staircase, in Colony 6. If Reyn is in the active party, he will comment. After completing this quest, The Melody of Happiness or Dream of a Poet will be triggered.
The prerequisites of this quest are the Colony 6 affinity that is at ☆1.5, and that Rosemary must be in Colony 6, and it can be accepted as soon as the player finds her there; however, the quest cannot be completed until Nic, Peppino, Yura, and Pokapoka have all been invited to Colony 6, and doing so requires a Housing Level of 5.
- "Find a timid Homs man." (Nic)
- "Find a rough-and-ready Homs man." (Peppino)
- "Find a composed High Entia." (Yura)
- "Find a Nopon food connoisseur." (Pokapoka)
- "Return to Rosemary."
"Rosemary was satisfied with two of the suitors you picked - Nic and Yura."
- Upon completion of this quest, the Affinity Chart will change:
- Reyn: "Well I'm single, so that's one. Shulk's single, that's two. And Dunban! That's three already!"
- Rosemary: "Fine. Everyone line up. Which one of you lucky boys gets to date gorgeous Rosemary here?"
- Reyn: "Whoa there. Back up a second. On second thoughts, I couldn't do that to my best mate Shulk. But you can have Dunban. ...All right, all right! We'll go find you some boyfriends! *tut*"