Jackson the Poet is a quest in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be received from Jackson in the alley at the southernmost area of Residential District in Colony 9. This quest does not become available until after Sharla has joined the party, but she does not have to be in the battle party. This quest and Jackson the Cook are mutually exclusive. If Sharla is in the active party, she will comment.
- "Defeat the Dim Wisp near Kneecap Hill in Tephra Cave."
- Hint: The Dim Wisp is level 24, and only appears at night.
- "Return to Jackson."
"The mysterious bug was exterminated and the artist can return to his easel."
Upon completion of this quest, the Affinity Chart will change:
|Jackson||Talent in Bloom||Kenny Rohan|
No matter which quest is completed:
- Sharla: "Why does your teacher hate bugs? They haven't done anything to him."
- Jackson: "But he was saying it disturbs him when he paints outside."
- Sharla: "Ah, I got it. I bet it's 'cos he only wants to set his eyes upon beautiful things."