For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles 2, this page may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Launch is a status in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It causes a toppled target to be launched into the air. When hit with a launching Driver Art, an enemy will remain spinning helplessly in the air for a set amount of time and will be unable to act. Launching an enemy also causes a Medium HP Potion to drop. Arts that inflict Launch are designated by a pink upwards arrow. Only a Launched enemy can be inflicted with Smash.
- Upper Edge (Rex, Big Bang Edge)
- Power Swipe (Rex, Greataxe)
- Comet Punch (Nia, Knuckle Claws)
- Swooshing Slash (Tora, Variable Saber)
- Stratospheric Thunder (Zeke, Big Bang Edge)
- Behemoth Uppercut (Zeke, Shield Hammer)
- Muscle Uppercut (Vandham, Dual Scythes)
- Touch-Me-Not (Lora, Braid)
- Rising Arc (Addam, Greatsword)
- Rushing Tide (Aegaeon (Torna), Chroma Katana)