| "I am Medi. I have learnt the latest medical techniques from the High Entia. However, my patients complain that my medicine does not work. What has happened?"
|| Unique Comments
|| Frontier Village (Kyn Shopping Street)
|| 21:00 - 03:00
| Prerequisites: Valak Mountain reached, Healing the Healer completed, ☆3
| Objectives: |
- "Talk to Puko who supplies the medicine."
- From 09:00 to 15:00, 1F back side of the weapon shop at Kyn Shopping Street
- Some affinity with Central Bionis is lost when talking to Puko.
- "Defeat LV34 Abominable Hiln in the area of Showdown Cliff at Eryth Sea."
- "Collect High Entia Medicine."
- "Return to Puko."
- "Talk to Medi."
| Rewards: |
| Results: "New medicine! What a relief! Now I can continue my practice."
※ After this quest is completed, Dabidabi may offer another quest. See quest 255.
Mislabelling Problem is a quest in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be received from Medi near the weapon shop at Kyn Shopping Street in Frontier Village.
- Upon completion of this quest, the Affinity Chart will change: