|Orluga Grass Skirt|
Though unhygienic, the Orluga wash this every couple of days.
|Source||Trade, Terra Orluga, Ashy Orluga, Suelo Orluga|
|Sell Price||640 G|
Orluga Grass Skirts are materials in Xenoblade Chronicles. They are dropped by Terra Orluga, Ashy Orluga, and Suelo Orluga in Makna Forest and can be traded for in Frontier Village, Makna Forest, and briefly in Alcamoth. Five of them are needed for Material Quest 2 in Alcamoth.
|Nopon Sage||Overtrade||Makna Forest|
- The Nopon Sage only appears once the quest Meeting the Nopon Sage has been accepted.
- Adidi will only have Orluga Gras Skirts for trade if she is given the Enlarging Seaweed during the quest Who is Bigger?.
- Dedeba only appears in Alcamoth during the quest Destroying the City Trade. When that quest is completed, he is no longer available to trade with.
- Terra Orluga can be found between the Twisted Tree Gate landmark and the Village Entrance.
- Ashy Orluga can be found near the Nopon Arch during the Giant Attack! quest.
- Suelo Orluga can be found northwest of the Pod Landing Site after Bridge Four is repaired.