|Source|| Fallen Arm|
|Sell Price||2,112 G|
Fallen Arm - the following locations have the highest spawn rate (24%) for Poisonous Corals:
- base area of Digit 2; on the map, look for the upper-right area on top of the semi-circle structure
- upper base area of Digit 2; the high platform on the bottom left and right edge of Digit 2 - the area is only accessible by climbing up to high ground and jumping off various platforms to get to the desired platform
- upon entering the Digit 2 Plain, there are hollow areas on the left and right side. Again, the area is only accessible by climbing up to high ground and jumping off various platforms to get to the desired area. The hollow areas contain the spawn points.
- west of Ulna Passage
Another set of locations, found only at night (24%):
- Power Pipe Ruins, on the small lake
- southwest of Inlet Beach; enter the pipe and then head straight until there is a visible spawn point on the left side.
- Giant Mechon Debris; behind the ice elemental ether gear
- high platform at the base of Digit 5; swim on the right side of Digit 5 until there is a visible passage that leads to the base of Digit 5. Then climb on the platform to reach the spawn point.
- southwest of Digit 2 Plain; climb down to reach the lower platform. On the map, the spawn point is at the lower right corner of the platform. Zarkort and Theo can be found over there as well.
- northeast of Digit 2 Plain; jump off the nearest ledge and look for the tiny corner
- Distant Fingertip; the area is guarded by the Wicked Sallos
- Jifum Beach; upper right area and earth elemental ether gear near the shoreline