For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles, this page or section may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Power Up! is a quest in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be received from Rakzet after completing the quest Powerless. He can be found near the connected land southwest of the Junks in the Hidden Machina Village. If Fiora is in the active party, she will comment.
- "Collect 5 Silver Antol Fibres that are very rarely dropped by Antols on the Fallen Arm."
- They can be found on Digit 1.
- "Return to Rakzet."
"By implanting the fibre into his muscles, Rakzet's body has become significantly more powerful."
- Upon completion of this quest, the Affinity Chart will change if Eiz is spoken to (between 09:00 and 12:00, between 15:00 and 18:00, between 21:00 and 00:00, or between 03:00 and 06:00):
|Rakzet||For The Village||Eiz|
- Fiora: "Keep your chin up. We should help each other when we need it. We'll help you just like you helped the Homs."
- Rakzet: "Thank you. And after you have already done so much for me. Are you sure you're willing to do this?"
- It seems that this quest was originally planned to include fighting a strong Wisp and require additional items to collect.
- Only during this quest can one fight the Bright Wisp, on cloudy nights at the westernmost part of Digit 3 (where the letters "Digit 3" are on the area's map). Although the Bright Wisp is not a Unique Monster (does not award affinity coin if defeated), it does have a unique name and has over three times the amount of health as the usual Tramont Wisps found in the area. This monster has a 100% drop rate for the Wisp Bliss Ring, and more interestingly, always drops the key item Strong Lubricant Oil, which was probably meant for this quest originally. Furthermore, the Bright Wisp can respawn like any other non-unique monster if the party has not yet collected the 5 Silver Antol Fibres needed for the quest, making it possible to collect more than one Strong Lubricant Oil. Strangely, this key item disappears from inventory after the quest is completed; however if more than one has been collected, only one will be removed.