For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles X, this page may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Professor B is an NPC in Xenoblade Chronicles X. He is located in the Industrial District where he works with his assistant Veven, and claims to be from the future. He gives his name as "B°&7k%±|" but tells everyone to address him as Professor B. The affinity chart gives his race as "B********", which he suggests may be the end result of millions of years of human evolution. He is the CEO of the Factory 1.21 Arms Manufacturer.
- There may be several references to "Back to the Future" movies:
- Professor B is a lone scientist and an inventor like Emmett Brown.
- The B initial like for Emmett Brown.
- The car-based time machine.
- The Factory 1.21 reference to the 1.21 gigawatts to reach for time traveling.
- The game was released in 2015, the known futuristic year visited by Emmett Brown.
- By coming from the future, he makes Graham owing a fortune, like Biff Tannen with the Almanac.