Reflection is one of Melia's support arts in Xenoblade Chronicles. It creates a reflective barrier, which can repel any attacks and debuffs except attacks from Talent Arts. The barrier lasts for five seconds.
|Art Level||AP Cost||Cooldown|
- When activated, this art generates a large amount of volatile aggro.
- Reflecting an Instant Death debuff to the enemy will result in no Treasure Chest being dropped, as the enemy is considered to have killed itself.
- If the enemy is killed by the reflected attack, the party does not earn any EXP, AP, or SP.
- Reflecting a Max HP Down debuff will cause the enemy's maximum HP to drop significantly instead of subtracting the enemy's maximum HP by 1. The only enemy that can be exploited with this tactic is the Ancient Daedala, a Superboss; its HP will be reduced by 60% if the reflection of the Max HP Down debuff is successful.
- Reflecting a Strength Down or Ether Down debuff to the enemy will cause the enemy to produce negligible damage (1) to the target for the next attack.
- Reflecting any damage over time debuffs to the enemy will produce negligible damage over time (1 damage).
Art book sources
Intermediate art books are only available from shops.
The Reflection intermediate art books cost 13,700 G.
|Erratic Goliante||Tephra Cave||4.7 %|
|Arel Telethia||Eryth Sea||4.7 %|
|Asara Telethia||Alcamoth||4.7 %|
|Falsel Bunniv||Tephra Cave||4.7 %|
|Obart Obart||Prison Island||1.9 %|
|Telethia Donnis (QE)||Alcamoth||0.0 %|