Rest in Peace is a quest in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be received from Satata at the Reconstruction HQ in Colony 6. This quest is available after completing Satata's Younger Brother. The Mushroom Cap he gives the party must be thrown off where a great waterfall can be seen. The location is marked with a red exclamation mark at the Divine Sanctuary in Makna Forest. If Shulk is in the active party, he will comment.
- "Cast the Mushroom Cap from where a panoramic view of Great Makna Falls can be seen."
- "Return to Satata."
"You threw the cap from the Divine Sanctuary. Satata's brother and his wife can rest in peace."
- Shulk: "Are you sure you don't want it? You know, to remember him by..."
- Satata: "You're a sweet young Hom Hom. But do not worry yourself. Satata already has half of it."
- Shulk: "You have half of it? Well... If that makes you happy..."
- Satata: "It does! My half-cap plan is brilliant!"