For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles, this page or section may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
The sell price listed on armour, weapon, and other item pages is the amount that is received when that item is sold at a shop. The sell price of armour and weapons with empty slots is increased by 20% for each slot; a weapon with 3 slots is worth 60% more than the same weapon with no slots.
Riki's Buy Stuff! skill increases the selling price of all items by 20%. This bonus is received even if he is not in the active party. In the case of slotted weapons and armour, the bonus is 20% of the normal sell price of the slotted item. For example, if a weapon with 3 slots has a sell price of 160 G, Riki's Buy Stuff! skill will raise it to (160x1.2) = 192 G.
When buying items at a shop, the purchase price for items is 10 times the selling price of the identical item. For example, a Nine Top with one slot can be sold for 96 G, but will cost 960 G when purchased at a shop. The purchase price is not affected by Riki's Buy Stuff! skill.
Shops are added to Colony 6 at various stages of reconstruction.
- Hope Farm Shop (Inventory changes after Mechonis Core is cleared)
- Colony 6 Shop 1 (Commerce level 1)
- Colony 6 Shop 2 (Commerce level 2)
- Colony 6 Shop 3 (Commerce & Housing level 3)
- Colony 6 Shop 4 (Commerce level 3)
- Colony 6 Shop 5 (Commerce level 4)
- Colony 6 Shop 6 (Commerce level 5, Housing level 4, Jer'ell invited to Colony 6)
- Colony 6 Shop 7 (Commerce level 5)
- Colony 6 Shop 8 (Commerce & Housing level 5)
- Colony 6 Shop 9 (Commerce & Housing level 5)
- Junks Shop 1 (after Mechonis Core)
- Junks Shop 2 (after Mechonis Core)
- Junks Shop 1
- Junks Shop 2
- Hidden Village Shop 1 (NOTE: Will change inventory after the events of Mechonis Core)
- Hidden Village Shop 2