For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles X, this page may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Six Stars is an Arms Manufacturer in Xenoblade Chronicles X. It is the local branch of a Wrothian arms-dev group and is named after the six military strategists who formed the company. Its CEO is a wrothian named De Zardo, who is not met in-game.
The arms manufacturer opens after completing A Challenger Approaches affinity mission. Their weapons boast high damage, and work under the theory that user skill can make up for their inaccuracy. Their armor focuses on thermal resistance, and their weapons are either thermal or physical-attribute.
Six Stars armor pieces are named based on the location they are worn and the type of armor.
|Light Wear||Mask||Light tier Plate||Bracer||Sabatons|
|Heavy Wear||Helm||Heavy tier Plate||Vambrace||Heavy tier Greaves|
The following battle traits can be found on Six Stars armor. Only a small selection of the possible battle traits are available in armor purchased from the Shop Terminal. The remaining battle traits can be found in armor obtained by defeating enemies.
Six Stars armor is dropped by the following types of enemies.
|Light Wear||Coronid, Saltat|
|Medium Wear||Papil, Tersqual|
|Heavy Wear||Germivore, Gularth|
Arms Manufacturer Upgrades
- Introduction: "The branch office of a Wrothian conglomerate that monopolized the weapons market on its home planet. Its mainstay lineup consists of high-power weapons, and armor with high physical resistance."
- Light Wear Series: "A singular lineup of armor worthy of the bold and battle-tested. Wear these to gain freedom from the cruel shackles of gravity."
- Edges II Series: "These twin swords of flame emit a keen flash, and boast the power to rend evil. None but the worthiest may wield them."
- Heavy Wear Series: "It's conviction that makes one strong. Presenting the ultimate armor for those who refuse to retreat."
- All Products Upgraded!: "Your tribute is most appreciated. Allow us to repay you through our fine wares."
- Equipment at the shop terminal is now "Unique" rarity, with two battle traits.
- All Products Further Upgraded!: "Your tribute is worthy of a song! Allow us to repay you through our fine wares."
- Equipment at the shop terminal is now "Prime" rarity, with three battle traits.