|Source|| Mechonis Field|
|Sell Price||1,380 G|
Mechonis Field - the following locations have the highest spawn rate (19%) for Snow Transistor:
- GF: in the vicinity of 1st Lift - GF (from the map, right side)
- 1F: the narrow passage near 2nd Lift - 1F
- 1F: look for the small platform that is anchored by two other cylinder platforms
- 1F: near the spiral platform
- 2F: look for the circular platform from the map
- 2F: near 3rd Lift - 2F; look for the short platform that is anchored by two other cylinder platforms
- 2F: near 2F Observation Post; look for the narrow passage nearby
- 3F: from the Lower Bulkhead Bridge facing west, go right, straight, left, straight and then descend down to the lower area of the circular platform. Then head north to find a spawn point and a hunder elemental ether gear.
- 3F: from the Lower Bulkhead Bridge facing west, go left, straight and then descend down to the lower area of the circular platform. Then go counter-clockwise or clockwise to find the spawn points.
- 3F: Ether Gear Store
- 3F: from the map, look for the narrow platform at the center of the area. Climb down to reach the platform.
- 4F: north of the Patella Exhaust; head north through the narrow passage until there is a spawn point.
- 4F: north of the Patella Exhaust; head to the highest platform that leads to a steep structure. The spawn point is on the small platform below.
- 4F: Power Supply Area 1; upper-mid area
- 4F: northwest of Power Supply Area 2; look for the narrow platform. Climb down to reach the platform.
Colony 6 - Park. Special LV3 and after completing the Mechonis core. The highest spawn rate is 10% from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
The following collectables can also be found in the same time and location:
- Azure Hollyhock (17%)
- Tweet Tweet (16%)
- Flame Frame (13%)
- Shiny Scarab (12%)
- Retro Diode (12%)
- Ivy Nest (10%)
- Modern Blue Gear (10%)