Valak Mountain - the following locations have the highest spawn rate (18%) for Sour Radish:
- near the shop at Zokhed Pass
- from the Zokhed Pass, head to the right-most area until a narrow uphill passage is visible. There are a couple of spawn points around that area.
- in conjunction to the above, enter the narrow uphill passage and proceed to go straight until a blue orb is visible
- from the Zokhed Pass, head to the right-most area until there is a forked path whereby one of the paths is sealed by ice. Furthermore, there is another spawn point just when entering the narrow uphill passage.
- in conjunction to the above, enter the narrow uphill passage and proceed to go right and then left until a blue orb is visible.
- from the Zokhed Pass, head northwest to the location of the nearest long arch, which is well above ground. There is a spawn point somewhere in the middle area. Furthermore, there is another row of the arch not too far from the first arch. The spawn point is in front of the second arch.
- on the middle section of the map, look for the hourglass-shaped area. The spawn point is in the middle area.
- east of Bagnar Snowfield; look for the area in front of the cave
- in front of the cave; east of Hollow Bone
- south of Hollow Bone
- north of Bagnar Snowfield
- northeast of Mechonis Wound; look for the area that has an extremely narrow passage nearby.
- in conjunction to the above, enter the narrow passage and look for the pathway with a sharp inflection point
- south of Bagnar Snowfield
- Valak Peak
- higher elevation of Valak Peak; look for the area from the narrow passage that forms a small sac.
- from the above, follow the narrow passage past the small sac to find another spawning point
- enter the narrow uphill passage from Bagnar Snowfield that leads to Kana Peak
|Kurralth||Valak Mountain||☆1 ※|
※ After completing the Mechonis Core