Summon Bolt is one of Melia's summon arts in Xenoblade Chronicles. It increases Melia's and her allies' ether strength by 20% per bolt element active within a limited radius. When the bolt element is discharged, the target will receive a thunderbolt attack, which will generate extremely high damage.
|1||Ether||Centered around caster||10 M||Ether Power ▲ (20% per element summoned)|
|Talent Art||Level Learned||Attribute||Target||Range||# of hits||Hit Rate||Aggro Parameter||Multiplier||Effect|
|Vertical Bolt||1||Ether||Single||20||1||Depends on art level||-||Depends on art level||Talent Gauge↑|
|Arts Level||AP Cost||Multiplier||Hit Rate|| Cooldown|
|Buff Duration (seconds)|
|1||-||2.50||5||15.0||Until element is discharged|
Art book sources
Intermediate art books are only available from shops.
The Summon Bolt intermediate art books cost 9,700 G.
This art, as well as Battle Soul, are unique in that their advanced art books are available from sources outside of enemy drops. One Summon Bolt advanced art book can be found in the High Entia Treasure chest with a pair of Ruby Glasses inside the Second Treasury. The Calm Anzabi may appear and attack the party, from a hole in the ceiling, a few seconds after entering the room. Additional advanced art books can only be obtained from enemy drops.
|Reckless Galdon||Tephra Cave||4.7 %|
|Ancient Daedala||Fallen Arm||4.3 %|
|Wrathful Orobas||Agniratha||2.2 %|
|Majestic Clone Barg||Prison Island||1.9 %|
|Dark Hox||Bionis' Leg||5.0 %|
|Trava Kromar||Eryth Sea||4.7 %|
|Satorl Torta||Satorl Marsh||2.3 %|
|Babel Deinos||Prison Island||1.9 %|
|Defensive/GUARD||Central Factory||1.6 %|
- Summon Bolt is the first Art of any character that may be leveled up to level X, including even the Monado arts, as the advanced art book from the Second Treasury can be obtained and used before the events of the initial visit to Prison Island.
- Damage is calculated based on the weapon's power + Melia's ether strength.
- High damage output from Vertical Bolt will generate aggro.
- Damage can be augmented with Electric Plus gems.
- Additional ether strength is not counted during a Chain Attack with a multiplier of two or higher.