| "The imperial family used to hold ceremonies in Satorl. Perhaps completing this ceremony will grant you something that may be of use in future battles."
|| Unique Comments
|| Satorl Marsh (Oath Sanctuary)
| Prerequisites: Mechonis Core cleared
| Objectives: |
- "Collect the Radiants from all around the world in order to perform the ceremony." (see Imperial Ceremony Offerings)
- "Offer the Radiants to the engravings at the Sororal Statues in Satorl Marsh."
- "Defeat LV86 Radiant Pterix at the Sororal Statues in Satorl Marsh."
- Hint: It has a counter bind spike.
- Obtaining the High Entia Emblem after defeating the guardian will allow the party to unlock High Entia sealed doors, which can be found in areas that the High Entia used to live in.
| Rewards: |
| Results: "Offering the Radiants made a Guardian appear. Defeating it earned you the High Entia Emblem."
The Imperial Ceremony is a quest in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be received from Scarlen in the Oath Sanctuary of Satorl Marsh. If Melia is in the active party, she will comment.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.