The Imperial Ceremony is a quest in Xenoblade Chronicles. It can be received from Scarlen in the Oath Sanctuary of Satorl Marsh. Upon accepting it, Imperial Ceremony Offerings is automatically accepted. If Melia is in the active party, she will comment.
- "Collect the Radiants from all around the world in order to perform the ceremony."
- "Offer the Radiants to the engravings at the Sororal Statues in Satorl Marsh."
- "Defeat LV86 Radiant Pterix at the Sororal Statues in Satorl Marsh."
- Hint: It has a counter bind spike.
"Offering the Radiants made a Guardian appear. Defeating it earned you the High Entia Emblem."
- Melia: "I have heard of the old imperial ceremonies. I wonder what they were like. As a High Entia, I would certainly like to try it and see."
- Scarlen: "I too am intrigued as a fellow High Entia. But I am unable to travel around the world as you can."