| Escort Mumun as he delivers his goods to the Prone fortress.
|| Client's Location
| Normal Mission
|| Oblivia (Dorian Caravan)
| Prerequisites: Chapter 3 completed
| Objectives: |
- "Head to the entrance of Oblivia's Sea Whisper Valley."
- "Head into Oblivia's Sea Whisper Valley."
- "Gather 14 Kiweggs in Oblivia."
- "Talk to a Prone Keeper in Oblivia's Sea Whisper Valley."
- Achieve all objectives.
- "Defeat the Prone Keeper in Oblivia's Sea Whisper Valley."
- "Defeat the Prone Fighters in Oblivia's Sea Whisper Valley." (2)
| Rewards: |
- 150 EXP
- 3,000 Credits
- Nopon Tower VS Prone
- Fearsome Devil Horns
| Results: |
A route: "You collected the Kiweggs requested by the Prone, but received no payment for your services."
B route: "The Prone demands were resolved by the sword. You didn't earn much for your trouble."
The Trading Floor is a Normal Mission in Xenoblade Chronicles X. It can be received from Mumun, who can be found in the Dorian Caravan, in the middle of Oblivia's Lake Basel.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.