Thunder is one of Dunban's Ether arts in Xenoblade Chronicles. It deals Ether damage in a cone around Dunban's back. When any of Dunban's auras are active, Thunder unleashes excess Ether and forces Daze to targets within range.
|Art Level||AP Cost||Power||Cooldown|
- Damage is calculated based on the weapon's attack and Dunban's ether strength.
- Thunder can consistently be used after using Tempest Kick and when Dunban is temporarily facing away from the targets.
- Most enemies, including flying enemies, have no resistance to Daze, and Thunder is not affected by resistances to Break or Topple.
- Thunder can be used to remove Awakening, Soul Read, or Regeneration auras.
- The Crazed aura will grant an immunity to both Topple and Daze that Thunder cannot circumvent.
- AI Dunban will not use Thunder.
Art book sources
Intermediate art books are only available from shops.
The Thunder intermediate art books cost 12,400 G.
|Reckless Zanden (QE)||Tephra Cave||8.8 %|
|Royal Caterpile||Bionis' Leg||9.4 %|
|Gigas Telethia||Bionis' Interior||5.1 %|
|Telethia Arielle (QE)||Alcamoth||0.0 %|