For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles 2, this page may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Titans (Japanese: 巨神獣, Kyoshin-jū, lit. Giant Divine Beasts, read as アルス, Arusu) are creatures in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Titans greatly vary in size, from small ones like Azurda and medium sized ones like the Titan Battleship rather used for transportation, to enormous ones such as Gormott, Uraya and Mor Ardain. These larger Titans serve as the landmasses that make up the world of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. They march toward death, circling the World Tree in the world of Alrest overrun by a sea of clouds. Civilizations dwell on the Titan's backs, and many Nations have been established, ruling over the Titans. Each Nation is home to different cultures, various ecosystems, and diverse regions.
List of notable Titans
|Argentum Goldmouth||Genbu||Gormott||Indol||Leftherian Titans||Mor Ardain||Temperantia||Uraya|
- Many of the Titans' names are allusions to the seven deadly sins.
- Two Titan's names are allusions to the seven heavenly virtues, Leftherian Titans and Temperantia names refer to freedom/liberty and temperance/asceticism.
- The two Titans Azurda and Genbu have name coming from two of the four Dragon Gods and two of the four symbols of the Chinese constellations like for the Blades Dromarch and Roc.
- The huge Titans are similar to Bionis and Mechonis in Xenoblade Chronicles.
- In an interview with Tetsuya Takahashi, director of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, relayed in English by Nintendo Everything, it was stated that Titans take energy from the Cloud Sea to grow.