For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles 2, this page may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Topple is a status in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It causes a broken target to be knocked to the ground. A Toppled enemy or character cannot move, attack, or evade for a set amount of time, but its Blade can still block and use Blade Arts. Toppling an enemy also causes a Medium HP Potion to drop. Arts that inflict Topple are designated by a pink circular arrow. Only a Toppled enemy can be Launched.
- Anchor Shot (Rex, Aegis Sword, only after taught by Vandham)
- Brutal Blade (Nia, Greataxe)
- Big Boost (Tora, Drill Shield)
- Vajra Blow (Mòrag, Shield Hammer)
- Spinning Elbow (Zeke, Greataxe)
- Hammer Lariat (Zeke, Knuckle Claws)
- Illustrious Slash (Addam, Greatsword)
- Shield Bash (Hugo, Sword)
- Thin Ice (Jin (Torna), Nodachi)
- During Chapter 8, when Jin temporarily joins the party, Empty Moment is replaced with:
- Heavenly Disrupt (Jin, Nodachi)