- "Destiny calling for Tora. Rude not to say "hello" back."
- — Tora
Tora (Japanese: トラ) is a main playable character in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. He is a Nopon who comes with a designated robotic companion called Poppi α. Poppi α calls him "Masterpon". As shown by his outfit, Tora is a boy who loves mechanics. He aspired to be a Driver, but his attempt at resonating with a Core Crystal was unsuccessful. Nevertheless, he secretly holds several trumps, like Poppi α who works as his artificial Blade, in order to fulfill his goal of becoming a Driver. He tends to call Rex "Rex-Rex" (Japanese: アニキ, Aniki, "Big Brother"). In battle, Tora can fight using the "Poppi α shield" with drills, as well as the "Poppi QT Mech Arms". He can attract enemies and direct their attacks on him while protecting his allies offering them offensive opportunities.
- Pouch item types: Drinks, Instruments
- Pouch items: Juicy Samod (Staple Foods), Silken Stool (Textiles)
His name (katakana トラ, hiragana とら, kanji 虎) means tiger, a reference to his coat coloration.
- Tora is a possible throwback to Tora from Xenoblade Chronicles X due to their similarities in name and appearance.
- Tora has an interest in maids inherited from his father and grandfather, which explains all of the maid outfits stashed inside his closet.
- Similar to Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles, Tora has the highest HP in the party.
|Playable Characters||Rex · Nia · Tora · Vandham · Zeke · Mòrag|
|Special Blades||Pyra · Mythra · Dromarch · Poppi α · Poppi QT · Poppi QTπ · Roc · Pandoria · Brighid|
|Supporting Characters||Amalthus · Azurda · Cole · Fan la Norne · Turters|
|Torna||Jin · Malos · Akhos · Mikhail · Patroka|