|View Angle||120°||View Distance||19 M|
The Wandering Amon is a Unique Monster in Xenoblade Chronicles. It is a member of the Eks family, and can be found at level 98 at night near the ether crystal deposit on Bionis' Right Elbow on Valak Mountain.
|HP||Attack Power||Ether Power||Agility||Double Attack Rate||Critical Hit Rate||Physical Damage Resistance %||Ether Damage Resistance %||Orientation of Resistance|
|Spike Type||Range||Damage/Debuff (Effect/%)|
|Topple||▲||Bind||×||Ether Defense↓||○||Aura Seal||○|
|Daze||▲||Paralysis||○||Attack Power↓||○||Arts Seal||△|
Legend: △ = 70% resistance; ▲ = 100% resistance unless certain conditions are met; ◇ = 70% resistance, but no resistance during chain attack; ◆ = 100% resistance, but no resistance during chain attack; ○ = no resistance; × = immune
|Arts||Attribute||Strength Multiplier||# Hits||Range||Effect||Knockback||Blowdown/Daze|
|Butt||Physical||1.8 to 2.0||1||Single||Bleed||-||-|
|Gore||Physical||2.3 to 2.5||1||Single||-||-||Yes/No|
|Ultra Butt||Physical||2.8 to 3.0||1||Single||Bleed||-||-|
|Ultra Gore||Physical||3.3 to 3.5||1||Single||Bleed||-||Yes/No|
- There are a few weak enemies surrounding Amon, so it is best to eliminate these enemies before engaging battle with Amon. Dunban can use soaring tempest and heat haze against these weak enemies to fill the party gauge. Additionally, Dunban can use Demon Slayer as a finishing blow against a weak enemy to make Amon fall down.
- Amon has very high attack power (1945) and agility (146). Use strength down debuff to reduce its attack power. Amon has some resistance against agility down debuff.
- Like other Eks species, Amon has no resistance to paralysis. Debuffing Amon with paralysis will slow down its auto attack rate to 25%.
- Amon has a counter damage spike (1000) with a radius of 8 units. Purge, topple, and/or equip with spike defence gems to defend against the spike. Long range attackers can easily avoid receiving spike damage.
- all of Amon's attacks are physical, so they are easy to counter by using Monado Speed (Shulk).
|Materials||Golden Eks Heart||69%|
Note: Even though this enemy is an Eks, the crystals it drops are Ponio crystals.
|Rare Ponio Crystal (V)||Quick Step V / Daze Tension V||21.4%|
|Quick Step V / Topple Plus V||21.4%|
|Weapons||Forma Spear||1 slot||7.3%|
|Conviction Blades||3 slots||5.4%|
|Regal Daggers||1 slot||4.9%|
|Wyvern Cutlass||3 slots||3.8%|
|Armours||Hierax Bottoms||1 slot||12.2%|
|Z Power Goggles||1 slot||9%|
|Gracielle Chest||1 slot||8.2%|
|Ledios Cuisses||1 slot||6.4%|
Note: This enemy does not drop non-unique weapons in gold chests. (Edit: 10/2/13... I just reloaded a gold chest until I received Conviction Blades (which is on the silver drop table), this information is not true.)
|Unique Weapons||Chosen One||8.6%|
|Unique Armours||Eclipse Armour||14.3%|
|Advanced Art Books||Power Drain||5.1%|