Please note that this wiki is still and always under construction!
Warning: This wiki contains spoilers that may be unmarked. Read at your own risk.Arguments about spoilers in comments sections of articles will not be tolerated.
Recent events regarding the Xenoblade games and Xenoblade Wiki include:
- July 27th, 2016: Introduction Video to accompany the launch of the Wii U eShop version of Xenoblade Chronicles in Japan. has published the
- July 21st, 2016: The downloadable version of Xenoblade Chronicles will be released on the Japanese on July 27th. It will have a price of ¥2,700.
- June 1st, 2016: has launched new MyNintendo rewards, including 40% discounts for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
- May 17th, 2016: Our affiliate wiki The Xenosaga and Xenogears Wiki is in need of new editors. If you've played these games from and can help out, please visit The Xenosaga and Xenogears Wiki or this thread.
- April 28th, 2016: eShop release trailer to accompany the launch of the Wii U eShop version of Xenoblade Chronicles. has published the
Xenoblade Chronicles X
|Xenoblade Chronicles X||Characters||Locations||Enemies||Arts||Classes|
Editing on this wiki requires a Wikia account. Signup here if you don't have one.
Once you're signed up and logged in, you can create new article by just entering the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding Content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles".
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
Climbing BionisLinks to other Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D related websites:
- Official Xenoblade Chronicles Japanese site
- Official Xenoblade Chronicles English site
- Official Xenoblade Chronicles 3D English site
- Xenoblade Chronicles Wikipedia page
- Comprehensive Spreadsheet
- Japanese Comprehensive Encyclopedia
Links to Xenoblade Chronicles X related websites:
Skells are weaponisable mechs in Xenoblade Chronicles X. Skells rely on fuel to power them, and can be used in battle at any time, mostly against larger creatures. Only BLADE members with a Skell License are allowed to use them.
Note: Full article may contain spoilers.
Also by Monolith Soft