For those who have not completed Xenoblade Chronicles X, this page may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
z39b20co13mi01cal09 is a track in Xenoblade Chronicles X, composed and arranged by Hiroyuki Sawano. It is track 6 of disc two of the Xenoblade X Original Soundtrack. This track plays in the following cutscenes:
- Lin giving Elma and Cross a tour of New Los Angeles after the latter arrives in the city (second half only)
- Meeting Tatsu for the first time (first half only)
- The comic openings in each chapter from Chapter 4 to Chapter 11 (first half only)
- Meeting up with Lao after completing Close Comrades (second half only)
- Lin discussing her progress on the Flight Module in A Girl's Wings
- The opening cutscene of Then and Now (second half only)
A looped snippet of the second half, without percussion or harmony, plays in the results screen of missions accessed from the Network Console.